Debug ajax requests using Chrome developer tools
Most of the corejoomla applications uses Ajax requests to send and recieve information from the server. Ajax is a technique used to send/recieve data from the server asynchronously (without reloading page). You can find more about Ajax at this page:
- Enable "Error Reporting" option in Global Configuration to Simple/Maximum/Development
- Open Chrome browser and enable developer tools by pressing F12. This will show the developer tools console.
- Click on Network tab and filter only XHR requests
- Now access the corresponding front-end page and follow the steps which produced ajax request being failed. For example clicking a submit button on survey page.
- You should see the ajax request is being created in the developer console, click on it.
- Now you can see the details in different tabs. Click on Response tab
- Note down the output shown and report to us.