How to uninstall a package
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Never uninstall individual extensions of a package separately. i.e. components/modules/plugins should never be uninstalled separately.
- To clean uninstall complete extension including component, modules and plugin; the package should be uninstalled.
- Do not uninstall CjLib package before uninstalling other corejoomla extensions.
- Database tables will never be deleted by the uninstall. You need to delete them manually using your SQL client such as phpMyAdmin etc.
Steps to uninstall the extension:
- Go to Extensions -> Manage
- Filter package extension type
- Uninstall the required package
- To make sure no other module/plugin remains
- Go to Extensions -> Plugins and search for survey and uninstall any such leftover plugins
- Go to Extensions -> Modules and search for survey and uninstall any such leftover modules
- Uninstall CjLib package